How do I file a benefits claim?

Posted on 02 Feb'13 in
  1. Ask your doctor to fill out the Functional Abilities Form.
  2. Fill out a Worker’s Report of Injury/Disease Form (Form 6).

You have up to 6 months to file a WSIB claim but it will be more beneficial to file it immediately after being injured or becoming aware of the injury. 

Disclaimer: The above article is not a legal opinion as every case is different and is only for general awareness. Please contact us for specific questions and legal advise.