DIRECT LINE: (905) 565-5770
LINKEDIN: Harjaap S. Mann
Harjaap S. Mann practices at Mann Law in the real estate, corporate and financing practices. Among his many accomplishments, for many years Harjaap practiced litigation and appeared in the Ontario and New York State Courts at various levels including the Ontario Court of Appeal, acquiring the experience which today benefits his clients in a primarily transactional practice at Mann Law.
As the fifth generation of a family where three previous generations have been in legal defence or law enforcement, Harjaap has a keen interest and understanding of complex legal issues. To keep his knowledge and skills up to date, he regularly attends Continuing Legal Education courses and seminars. He is also a regular attendee at a number of thought leadership conferences related to the legal community, both locally and internationally.
Harjaap is an active member of the Ontario Bar Association and New York State Bar Association. The combination of these associations and his multi-jurisdictional licence give his clients a distinct advantage in the way their legal matters are addressed.
Harjaap is also the Director of Team Development at Mann Law and heads the management team. When he’s not practicing law or managing Mann Law he enjoys golfing, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
- Acting for financial institutions in commercial lending transactions
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Hotel, Manufacturing, Service based and other business closings
- Contract drafting for transactions, services and employment
- Residential real estate and mortgage transactions
- International law
- ADR – Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Defamation – libel and slander
- Administrative board and tribunal hearings
- U.S. Immigration Law
- Commercial and civil litigation support
- The Law Society of Upper Canada
- New York State Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Toronto Sikh Professionals
- Sikh Foundation of Canada
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, 2010
- Member of the New York State Bar, 2009
- J.D., University of Western Michigan Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 2009
- B.A., McMaster University, 2006